- Sort by Price
What is the best flower to give for Valentine’s Day?
Sending flowers to your lover on Valentine’s Day is the most romantic way to celebrate Cupid’s dearest day. In particular, long-stem roses are believed to be the favourite flower of Venus, the Goddess of Love. Rose is the unparalleled Valentine’s flower representing earnest love and passion, perfect to pair with chocolates and jewelry to say “I love you” to your significant other.
What do different rose colours mean?
Before you pick your Valentine’s Day bouquet, be sure to check out the symbolism of rose colours to send your lover the perfect love message!
- Red: The classic colour of earnest love and desire, a go-to Valentine’s Day flower.
- White: A symbol of innocence, marriage, and spirituality, meaning “a heart unacquainted with love.”
- Red and white: This charming mix of colours endows your bouquet with a lovely meaning of unity and harmony. It’s a popular choice for weddings and celebrations of partnership.
- Purple: Royalty and divinity, a rose colour to say “love at first sight.”
- Pink: Celebrating the season of love gracefully and elegantly.
- Champagne: A symbol of sincerity, modesty, and gratitude.
How many roses should I give for Valentine’s Day?
If choosing the right rose colour is not enough to convey your affection that knows no bounds, you can embed your message through the number of stems you give.
- A single rose: “Love at first sight.”
- 12-stems: A dozen is a simple way to ask, “Will you be mine?”
- 24-stems: Two dozen says, “I’m yours!” or “You’re always on my mind.”
- 36-stems: Three dozen screams, “I’m head over heels in love!” or “I’ll remember our romantic moments.”
- 99-stems: A generous and stunning rose bouquet to declare, “I will love you till the day I die!”
How to order Valentine’s Day flowers online?
M FLORIST offers complimentary flower delivery to anywhere in Hong Kong. You can order your Valentine’s Day bouquet from our online flower shop with a few simple clicks/taps and get it delivered to your sweetheart’s workplace or home at the right time.
If you’re planning a surprise Valentine’s Day dinner at home, you can also pick up your Valentine’s Day flowers at our Central, Hong Kong office in person.
Feel free to contact our customer service team. We’re always happy to help!